ClickDragType 2 ClickDragType 2

Fantastic.

Fantastic job. Just fantastic. I really admire the hard work that must've been put into these puzzles on the other end. I've been working for 45 minutes, and some of these really drive you crazy(7-9 :P), but once you figure them out it's really gratifying. Keep up the good work, I hope for more installments. O, and don't put in hints. I saw you say that there would never be instructions for a drag and drop, and that's bang on. Fast-food America needs to quit zap frying their edibles and rediscover patience and hard work. Instant gratification takes all the fun out of a great game like this. Stay strong on that, and thanks for a fun hour, hour and a half.

Absalom RPG 2 Absalom RPG 2

(All Scores Nul and Void)

=) Sorry for the scores, it didn't seem right to grade a game I haven't played, but it didn't seem right to give zeros after that great first game... Please tell, should I enter my code BEFORE or AFTER the game has loaded... And WHAT is the chance of this game loading with Dial-Up and AOL? (Not my comp, lol, but still...) The first game was fine but this game doesn't seem to leave 1% and it's been loading about a half hour, maybe 45 minutes. I'm really sorry to post, again, I am... I'll give rave reviews once I actually get to play... ^ ^ THX!

Absalom RPG (Flash 5) Absalom RPG (Flash 5)

Really nice.

Top grade for a NG "RPG." IT would be gorgeous if you could LINK Absolum II AND Dungeon here on the Absolum I page... They're a little hard to find.

NG ranks/levels handbook NG ranks/levels handbook

HOw very informative.

Tons of thanks. I think this will be a definitive NG staple.

Pilot-Doofy responds:

Thanks but whats a "definitive NG staple?"

*twists head in confusion*

appliances run amuck appliances run amuck

I know it's a bit late...

It's probably a bit late for this, but... I think it's spelled amock is spelled a-m-o-c-k... Actually, I'm pretty sure it is... Hee hee. Nice game.

chickenking responds:

sorry, but according to the websters unabridged dictionary i used to double check before making this, amuck is the accepted spelling. thanks though.

arm wrestle my ego V3 arm wrestle my ego V3

Really nice!

That merits me sending this to my friends, even... ^ ^ Really, really good. I love it so much. I think I'll marry you. Or your game. Whichever's not taken.
If I was a flash wizard I would ask you "How the HEll did you DO that! That's amazing!" But as I'm just a lowly, non-experienced villager, I see fit enough to gawk, wide-mouthed.

chickenking responds:

sorry... i'm taken, but you can get more at my site and even read the diary.

boom boom magic net boom boom magic net

Penguins R Marvy!

REally nicely done. Stylish. The graphics I gave a 7 because, altough not a masterpiece, they were really appropriate, as was the music. Very nicely done, It's like an old Nintendo game. My only hang up is that there was no pay off. Give it a point count in the lower right hand corner, and a couple levels, where things speed up, and I give you a ten. My dissapointment gets you a big 8 of 10, tho. Not bad.

TUNEL 1 TUNEL 1

Potential

Yer, it kept crapping up on me, I only got to third frame one or twice, and it randomly restarted every now and again. But I really liked the style and the graphics... Could be a great online mini-game. Nifty w/ out tha bugs.

T I L E L A N D T I L E L A N D

Nicely Done

I scored 1970 for anyone who's interested... Nicely done. Mah Johng, basically, but it's better because the tiles don't all look the same, which means I do better which means I like it more. ^ ^