Hyrule Prom Nite Hyrule Prom Nite

Umm...

Not really a story, I even stuck around for the end... No movie... And why did some characters have speech bubbles and other voicec? You should've voiced all of them. Anyway... O, the song is called "Canned Heat," by Jamiroquoi (not sure if that's how you spell the band name, but you kno who I mean.) It's not "Just Dance."

Gunstar-X responds:

Sorry, I found the song by searching "Napoleon Dynamite" and it was titled "Just Dance" there. I'll correct that later.

Dramatic ketchup cartoon Dramatic ketchup cartoon

Sound!

I know you commented on the sound, dude, but I would bet $100 that your score would go up at least to a 2-2.5 if you added some dramatic music and a squirty noise when the ketchup goes. Anyway, good work. (Nice tablet, lol.)

Doc's Office Doc's Office

Yeah just audio.

Yeah if you sync up your audio (hit the layer with the track in it and take a look at your properties; stream it) it'll also stop the audio at the end and you'll be good to go for replays. Other than that, lol. Does Stranger suffer from erectile dysfunction? Or has e got twisty ball syndrome? I was expecting some kind of penis joke for some reason... o.O

Shootout I : Trailer Shootout I : Trailer

Muusic.

You need muuusic!

Sylvester Meats Tweety Sylvester Meats Tweety

Meh.

I hate Tweety. I really expected more though. There was only one gag, I mean, other than that, I could have just watched the cartoon.

The Book of Neezleblix The Book of Neezleblix

O Canada!

O CAnada! Lots of canadian carton shorts. Yeah, I think so too.

Pez39 Pez39

Pointless.

I thought, when I saw it with a knife, that it was a big tomato and it was going to cut it's out head up and put a slice on the man's sandwich. That would have been happier.

The Story of Jesusism The Story of Jesusism

Nice work.

I really, really liked it. Very amusing, really. I did laugh. =) It has so much potentian, though... I propose a remake. You can do better.

Teh Legend Of Piconjo Teh Legend Of Piconjo

Hmm.

This film helped me realize how much the Legend of Zelda overture sounds like... StarWars.
Hmm. That was valuable.

16 Color Showcase 16 Color Showcase

How unique.

THat's very cool. I think I'm gonna go download that!